Nissan Group today announced total U.S. sales for February 2016 of 130,911 units, an increase of 11 percent over the prior year and a February record.
- Nissan Division finished February with 120,540 sales, up 13 percent and also a February record.
- Overall sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs set a February record, up 14 percent.
- Sales of the Rogue compact crossover set a February record at 21,561, up 1 percent.
- Sales of the Pathfinder SUV set a February record at 7,244, up 3 percent.
- Sales of the Murano crossover increased 86 percent to 7,445.
- Nissan’s total car sales set a February record with 69,630 in sales, up 12 percent.
- Sales of the Sentra compact sedan increased 34 percent to 20,599, setting a February record.
- Nissan Maxima sales climbed to 5,222, up 128%.