Sytel’s customers can now benefit from access to multi-session, multi-channel contact center functionality embedded within Salesforce.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom : Sytel today announced it has launched SCC Client on Salesforce AppExchange, giving users easy access to the multi-session, multi-channel functionality provided by Sytel’s Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC) cloud platform.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, SCC Client is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FMtsjUAD
Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC)
SCC connects and manages inbound and outbound contact sessions in all media channels – voice, chat, email, video, social – offering
– sophisticated routing of inbound sessions to connect customers quickly to the most appropriate agent
– AI-powered predictive dialing to work through an exported Salesforce calling list
– a comprehensive suite of quality management tools, including call recording and reporting
SCC ensures that inbound SLAs are maintained and agent time is best utilised with automatic blending and load-balancing of both voice and text-based sessions.
The SCC Client enables agents to handle one voice and multiple text sessions simultaneously, each with an associated Salesforce record, switching between live sessions within the same interface, bringing an easy natural flow to boost agent productivity.
The SCC Client is embedded in the Salesforce client (Lightning version only), and enables Click-to-Dial within Salesforce records, screen-pops of customer details and logging of completed sessions.
Using the SCC client, agents can work securely in an office, at home, or anywhere there is an internet connection, using the integrated WebRTC phone.
Comments on the News
– Sytel CEO Michael McKinlay commented, “We are delighted to offer access to the entire SCC suite through this integration with Salesforce. SCC was designed from the ground up for technology integrations with industry leaders like this. It enables users and partners to offer a range of contact options for customers, alongside keeping contact center agents busy, engaged, and empowered to deliver exceptional customer service. And that’s a powerful combination.”
– “SCC Client is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by driving efficient customer contact,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”