We are lost in our busy schedules, event do not think ourselves. Hardly do we remember the purpose of life we lead. When it comes to professional front, all of us are successful since we cater more time towards our goal. But fail to introspect, when we think about inner peace. Leading a life as machines is not the true meaning either.
No matter what you do who you are – you identity still a ‘Human’ – intellectual and noble. The following top five quotes made me to write this post as we look for resources for relaxing, stress management, positive living, mind control and positive thinking. Just read these quotes, hope you will find those not only heart touching but feel the touch of Buddhist philosophy.
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
- “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
- “Purity or impurity depends on oneself, No one can purify another.”
- “True love is born from understanding.”
- “A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.”
Source: The Dhammapada: The Sayings of the Buddha