Technology companies continue to become bigger in the startup ecosystem. In the world of tech startups, hype and anticipation are never in short supply. The emergence of most innovative startups changed things for better tomorrow. As high-speed internet and smartphones became an integral part of our lives, numerous companies flourished.
According to the report by Nasscom, India added more than 1,600 tech startups in 2020, making it the third-largest tech startup hub in the world. This is the highest addition in three years and takes the total number of tech startups to 12,500, including 12 new unicorns. A survey conducted by Nasscom , 95% of CEOs expect 2021 hiring to be more than that in 2020. 67% CEOs believe that the Indian technology industry will grow significantly. The digital talent pool is expected to cross 1.17 million, growing at 32% over the last year.
Technology has entered in niche segment like transport, healthcare, Augmented Reality, Digital Marketing, Education and much more. Here we have listed five most innovative startups that are changing the face of tech ecosystem in India:
- Adloid: Adloid is a pioneer in 3D visualization and Augmented Reality technology. Using its proprietary 2D to 3D offerings, it is enabling large enterprises to create virtual shopping experiences for their customers. Adloids plug and play products are transforming the customer experience for Automotive, Home Decor and Lifestyle/Fashion segments across the world.
- ET Medialabs: ET Medialabs is the leading Digital Marketing Agency in India specialising in delivering business growth using Digital Marketing, Data and AI. The leadership at ET Medialabs consists of seasoned professionals from the IITs and IIMs with 10 plus years of experience. They have consumers from industries like Fashion, Education, Finance, Health, Real Estate etc. Over the years, ET Medialabs has worked with popular internet brands, including CRED, Grofers, Licious, The Urban Company, Forest Essentials, Good Earth, and Lenskart, helping them ensure a wider reach through digital advertising.
- Dangal Games: Dangal Games is an online platform that facilitates skill-based gaming for gamers. It offers iconic platforms like PokerDangal and RummyDangal. Intending to use the recent funding to diversify the product portfolio and further expand its business to exclusive products, the company aims at becoming the leading player in the skill-based online gaming sector. At present, Dangal Games is focusing on responsible gaming that is unmatched. They wish to keep the users on their top priority list.
- Yolobus: Yolobus, an intercity bus service startup provides best road trips and unique services by helping people sail through commuting chaos in a bus. It is one of the best leading players in online bookings in India and offers lowest fares with seamless online booking experience. Yolobus has the potential to provide a gamut of services like luxury coaches, WIFI connectivity and tech friendly operations.
- Suraasa: Suraasa offers support to teachers who are passionate about improving students’ learning creatively and are motivated to grow their careers. The EdTech platform hosts a range of UK-accredited Teacher Training Qualifications, equivalent to standard academic programs (Bachelors in Education, Masters in Education, and Diploma in Education) in terms of job eligibility. These 10-month part-time programs enable educationists at all levels, from teachers to principals, to enjoy teaching 21st-century students, reduce stress in managing any classroom or administrative situation, and achieve growth with promotions.