Udaipur: Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) has announced opening of applications for its one-year MBAs in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management for the academic session 2022-2023. Applications are to be submitted online through its website www.iimu.ac.in and open on July 7th, 2021. The programs are 12-month full-time residential MBA programs. IIM Udaipur is the only IIM offering a 1-year full-time MBA in Global Supply Chain Management and the only Institute in India offering a 1-year full-time MBA in the Digital domain. The programs are open to graduates in any discipline and with 3+ years’ work experience in any domain, who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in the selection process.
The 8th batch of GSCM that passed out this year received an average CTC of 19.27 lakhs per annum with the highest package being 34.98 LPA. The companies included Accenture Strategy, BNY Mellon, Bristlecone, Cognizant, Delhivery, DP World, Jain Irrigations Systems Ltd.,
ThoughtWorks, and Walmart Labs. The first Batch DEM Batch of 2020-21 has averaged CTC of 19.3 lakhs/annum with highest at 29.7 lakhs/annum. The Recruiters have included leading Companies like Accenture Strategy & Consulting, CGI Inc, Cognizant, Deloitte, LatentView Analytics, Persistent Systems and ThoughtWorks.
Prof Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur, said, “Our two 1-Year MBA Programs in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management are developed with active participation of eminent industry professionals. These programs provide participants with a solid foundation in management fundamentals and learnings in respective domains that prepare them to assume responsibilities and careers leading to leadership positions. The programmes are trimester based spread over a year, and divided into mandatory courses and two elective courses from a list of more than 30 courses covering subjects in general management and in respective areas of specialisation – supply chain and digital. The students will also work on projects relating to solving business problems using domain knowledge, data and technology. The programs offer a great opportunity for rewarding careers in companies across verticals like Business Consulting, E-commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail and IT companies.”
• Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and 3 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
• Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later
• Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 28, 2022
• Interested candidates fill in the onlineapplication form at www.iimu.ac.in
• Applicants are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
• An offer of admission is made based on the candidate’s demographic profile, academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT and personal interview.
Important dates to remember:
|Online application starts
|July 7th, 2021
|August 21st, 2021
|October 11th, 2021
|December 1st, 2021
|Online application ends
|August 20th, 2021
|October 11th, 2021
|November 30th, 2021
|February 2nd, 2022
|Announcement of results
|September 8th, 2021
|October 28th, 2021
|December 18th, 2021
|February 12th, 2022
|Registration at IIMU
|April 6th, 2022 (Dates subject to change)